This course is a comprehensive guide on how to successfully start and grow a profitable child care business in any state or country. By using my proven methods, you will be able to begin starting the process to opening quickly and eliminating the headache of trying to find all the resources needed to get started.
Here is a glimpse of what will you learn:
- How to find your niche in the child care field and stand out
- What to do before and while looking for a location
- How to recognize and analyze your competition while identifying your S.W.O.T.s
- How to develop your child care business system
- How to recruit, hire, and train employees
- How to develop a winning workplace culture
- What topics to cover in Orientation and Training
- Where to go to get your child care center accredited
- Create a Grand Opening/Open House that will have the enrollments pouring in
There are also a plethora of documents and templates you can use in your child care business with unlimited downloads and revisions once downloaded.
- Module 2 - Introduction (0:32)
- What is a Business System? (1:34)
- Components of an Effective Business System (2:00)
- Questions to Ask Yourself When Creating Your Business System (9:51)
- Creating a Childcare Business System (3:13)
- Creating a Childcare Business System using the A.S.K. Method (10:29)
- Module Recap (0:31)
- Module 2 - Go For What Your Know - Quiz
- Resource Section
Hi, I’m Kweilin also known as Coach Kwe'
I am an author, entrepreneur, teacher, and vision engineer for early childhood education and business systems. I bring with me over 22 years experience and education and I am very excited to take on the online education world. I pour everything in my being into all my courses. They are filled with enthusiasm and promotes taking action on reaching your goals.
As a former football player and coach, I know the importance of self-discipline, self-control, and hard work in order to accomplish what one sets out to do, even through failures for those are the very moments that its time to shine and show adversity that still you rise!
Welcome entrepreneurs and I salute you!